In Tove Jansson's popular book The book about Moomin, Mymble and Little My the storm rises and it's raining heavily, and that's when Little My buys a huge umbrella. Energetic Little My opens up the umbrella, the rain starts drumming against the umbrella and Little My gets to enjoy the day without getting soaked. She has a mischievously satisfied look on her face. Whether it's raining or sun is shining, life is always quite wonderful!
- Slightly A-line design
- Half-lenght sleeves
- Frilla-like sleeve-ends
- Finished neckline
- Metallic embroidery
- The material is pleasantly soft, slightly shiny aMateriaalina miellyttävän pehmeä, opaque jand beautifully fitting rayon-polyamide-elastane fabric
- Made according to the Oeko-Tex standards
- Stylish black ensemble with particularly beautiful sleeves and metallic embroidery
- Material: 61 % rayon 33 % polyamide 6 % elastane
- 40 °C – Wash with similarly colored clothing while turned inside out, no tumble drying, ironing on the flip side
The size guide / measurement chart for Martinex' clothing can be found here.
Categories: Women's clothing • Dresses & Tunics
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed