Moominpappa, created by Tove Janssons, is an adventurous and boyish character, who is proud of his role as the head of the family. Moominpappa enjoys deep thinking and wants to be there when someting surprising happens at the Moominvalley. The jersey knit shirt is made from soft cotton and it's very comfortable to wear. Stylish way to bring some Moomins to lighten up your day.
- Long sleeves
- Ribbings at the hem and at the sleeve-ends
- The material is thick and pleasantly stretch cotton fabric
- Made according to the Oeko Tex -standards
- Soft-brushed inner side
- Faux leather Moominvalley-label
- Material: 61 % cotton 39 % polyester
- 40 °C – Wash with similarly colored clothing while turned inside out, no tumble drying, ironing on the flip side
The Martinex' size guide / measurement chart can be found here.
Categories: Men's clothing
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed