Stylish black-and-white dress that is part of our Moomin collection, and it has 3/4-leght sleeves, one-colored top part and a gorgeous hem. On the hem there's a tranquil Ruby-pattern created in white color.
In Tove Jansson's book The Hobgoblin's hat Thingumy and Bob are carrying a huge the King's Ruby in their suitcase. As they show the ryby to Moomintroll, you can see it in all its shiny glory. The ruby creates a beautiful soft glow around them deep in the Moominvalley's forest, and it seems as though it is enchanting Moomintroll, Thingumy and Bob. Hemulen is wandering the forest without knowing anything about the gemstone. What do you thing, is the Hobgoblin still looking for his ruby?
- One-colored 3/4-sleeves
- One-colored top part is made from stretchy and soft material
- Slightly lowered waistline
- Round neckline
- Full and thick hem
- The hem has a tranquil white print on it
- Pockets at the sides
- Made according to the Oeko-Tex standards
- Material is beautifully setting and pleasant rayon mixture
- Stylish black/white dress with multiple details and Tove Jansson's peaceful illustration
- This multipurpose dress will become the new favorite of your wardrobe as it is perfect for both daily life and for more festive moments as well
The size guide / measurement chart can be found here.
Categories: Women's clothing • Dresses & Tunics
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed