Rasberry-pink hoodie that is part of our Moominvalley-collection with long sleeves and a hood. On the chest of the hoodie there's a sketch of the moomin Ancestor from the Moominvalley-animation series.
Moomin Ancestor, created by Tove Jansson, lives in the Moomins' bathing hut until Moomintroll lets it out. Too-Ticky knows to tell the Moomins that the Ancestor has looked the same for 1000 years. The slightly confused and furry creature is rather heartwarming. Charming mood for your day!
- Long sleeves
- Ribbings on the hem and sleeve-ends
- A comfy hood with inner lining that sets beautifully
- The hood has strings for tightening
- Material is thick and pleasant stretchy cotton jersey knit fabric
- The inner line is combed soft/soft-brushed
- Faux leather Moominvalley-label
- Charming picture of the Moomin Ancestor and the beautiful base color create a pretty and cheerful ensemble
- Material: 61 % BCI-cotton 39 % polyester
- Wash: 40 °C, turn inside out and wash with similarly colored clothing. No tumble dry
The size guide / measurement chart can be found here.
Categories: Women's clothing • Jersey knit shirts & Bomber jackets
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed