Ninny is an invisible child who has a silvery bell around her neck. The tinkle of the bell reveals where she is. The Moomin family welcomes her warmly. Ninny gets her own room at the Moominhouse's attic and already after one night her paws start to show. Moominmamma sews a dress for Ninny.
The hoodie has a small label sewed at the lower hem that says ''You all know, don't you, that if people are frightened very often, they sometimes become invisible. - Ninny Invisible Child''.
- Long sleeves
- Long and slightly slender design
- Ribbings at the hem and sleeve-ends
- A comfy hood with inner lining that sets beautifully
- The hood has strings for tightening
- Material is thick and pleasant stretchy cotton jersey knit fabric
- The inner side is combed soft/soft-brushed
- Material: 61 % BCI-cotton 39 % polyester
- Moominvalley-label made from faux leather
- Made according to the Oeko-Tex –standards
- Washing instructions: 40 °C – Wash with similarly colored clothing while turned inside out, no tumble dry
Categories: Women's clothing • Dresses & Tunics
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed