Hattifatteners are creatures that wonder around the Moominvalley and they can be seen in many of Tove Jansson's Moomin books. Hattifatteners that live quietly love electricity and for that reason they like to gather in places where lightning tends to strike.
T-shirt made in Finland for men and for summertime. This T-shirt is perfect for a casual look with jeans, or create a more sophisticated look with a blazer.
Lovely and soft organic cotton feels luxurious to wear. Our quality tricot products are made from GOTS-certifies organic cotton and they've been treated with so-called Antipilling treatment that prevents the flint from forming onto the fabric.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Material: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Wash in 40°C with similarly colored clothing while turned inside out. Do not use laundry detergent that has bleach in it.
- Country of manufacture: Finland
- The product has been granted the Key Flag -symbol
Categories: Men's clothing • Shirts and hoodies • HuiGee Basic
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed