Moomin tricot fabrics now for your own home use! The fabrics from Moomin by HuiGee -collection are the same fabric that is used for making HuiGee's clothes. Now you can create your own unique Moomin clothing or add lovely details with Moomins on your clothing. Stretchy tricot is suitable for many uses, for shirts, leggings, dresses, accessories etc..
From the Hobgoblin's Hat -pattern you can find Tove Jansson's gorgeous original illustrations from Moomin books. The pattern in and of itself is like a story with its many lovely details.
- Width: 165cm
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton string
- The fabrics have certified Oeko-Tex 100 I-class standard
- Material: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Country of manufacture: Portugal (EU)
- Wash: 40°C degrees, turned inside out. Tumble drying not adviced.
Attention! The fabrics are meant for private use, not commercial use. The fabric is Moomin Characters' licenced product.
Categories: Moomin fabrics
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed