Moomin tricot fabrics now for your own home use! The fabrics from Moomin by HuiGee -collection are the same fabric that is used for making HuiGee's clothes. Now you can create your own unique Moomin clothing or add lovely details with Moomins on your clothing. Stretchy tricot is suitable for many uses, for shirts, leggings, dresses, accessories etc..
HuiGee Moomin Hattifatteners have arrived - Are you ready for the electrifying atmosphere?
Hattifatteners are creatures that wonder about in the Moominvalley and you'll often encounter in Tove Jansson's Moomin-books. The Hattifatteners live quietly but they love electricity, and for this reason they like to gather in places where lighting will most probably strike in order to get themselves electrified.
Electric and eccentric Hattifatteners are taking over HuiGee's shop. How many Hattifatteners can you find?
- Width: 165cm
- Height of a Hattifattener: 4-4,5 cm
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton string
- The fabrics have certified Oeko-Tex 100 I-class standard
- Material: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
- Country of manufacture: Portugal (EU)
- Wash: 40°C degrees, turned inside out. Tumble drying not adviced.
Attention! The fabrics are meant for private use, not commercial use. The fabric is Moomin Characters' licenced product.
Categories: Moomin fabrics
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed