Black-and-white tunic with ¾-lenght sleeves that is part of our Moomin collection. On the tunic there's a rich and peaceful illustration of Thingumy, Bob and Moomintroll admiring the huge ruby.
In Tove Jansson's book Finn Family Moomintroll Thingumy and Bob have a huge King ruby in their suitcase. Now they're showing the ruby to Moomintroll, and the ruby shines mysteriously and beautifully. The ruby creates a pretty glow around it in the forest, and it's as if it is mesmerizing both Moomintroll and Thingumy and Bob. Hemulen is walking in the forest not yet knowing about the ruby. What do you think, is the Hobgoblin magician still looking for his ruby?
- Straight design
- ¾ -sleeves
- Pockets at the sides
- Beautiful round neckline
- Material sets on beautifully and it's pleasantly soft cotton-modal-elastane
- Made according to the Oeko-Tex –standards
- The black-and-white colors of the pattern and the gorgeous illustration together create a lovely tunic
- Material: 48 % cotton 48 % modal 4 % elastane
- Washing instructions: 40 °C – Wash with similarly colored clothing while turned inside out, no tumble dry
The size guide / measurement chart can be found here.
Categories: Women's clothing • Tunics & Dresses
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed