Casual and comfortable tunic decorated with the lovely views from Moominvalley. The tunic fits on beautifully and illustration comes from Tove Jansson's book Who would comfort Toffle?
- Straight and loose oversized-design
- Short sleeves
- Turned sleeve-ends
- Beautiful round neckline
- Material sets on beautifully, is pleasantly soft and cooling viscose-elastane
- Made according to the Öko-Tex –standards
- Fresh and atmospheric colors and an adorable illustration of Tove Jansson's lonely Toffle together create a lovely ensemble
- 40 °C – Wash with similarly colored clothing while turned inside out, no tumble drying, ironing on the flip side
- Material: 95% viscose 5 % elastane
The Martinex' size guide / measurement chart can be found here.
Categories: Women's clothing
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed