Pippi Longstocking's life is filled with color and joy, adventures and different types of blunders. Pippi's father is a sea captain and a king of an island of natives, and Pippi is living very independently alone in the Ville Villakulla without her parent. Her outlook of the life is very carefree: This attitude often leads to the most ridiculous situations.
- Long pant legs
- Stretchy elastic waistband
- Material is pleasantly soft and ecologial organic cotton tricot
- On one of the pant legs there's a durable rubber print -picture
- Together the joyously colorful pattern made from triangle shapes and the picture of Pippi create a delightful and cheerful ensemble
- Material: 95 % organic cotton, 5 % elastane
- Wash: +40C degrees, wash with similarly colored clothes and turn inside out. No tumble dry.
- Clothing tip: Match the leggings with Pippi Longstocking Triangle -tunic!
Categories: Children's pants & leggings • Children's clothes
We ship worldwide! • 100% satisfaction guaranteed