The Moomintroll character slowly took its shape from the year 1930 as Tove Jansson, the creator of Moomin, was sketching her first characters. Did you know that at first Moomintroll had a visible mouth? Later on Tove no longer drew that mouth and nowaydays Moomintroll is seen rather differently. Many sketches were made of Moomintroll, and one of them has found its way on this hoodie.
Moomintroll, who lives in Moominvalley, is an adventurer by nature and a character that many can relate to. Moomintroll has a crush on Snorkmaiden and they're spending a lot of time together adventuring in the land of Moomins.
- The hoodie is made from soft material and it has a full-length zipper at front
- The hand sleeves and the hem has a ribbing on it, that makes the hoodie more durable
- The hoodie has a faux leather Moominvalley-label
- The sizes are made with fair finnish measurements
- Material: 61 % cotton 39 % polyester
- Wash in 40 °C – Turn inside out and wash with similarly colored clothing, do not tumble dry